AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

it's always the same

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
i'm a student

Jang Gabriel
Jang Gabriel

SECTION : Scientifique
HERE I AM :
it's always the same Sansre1hb
FICHE . RELATIONS "There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense."

it's always the same Vide
MessageSujet: it's always the same   it's always the same Icon_minitimeVen 28 Oct - 11:23

Je fais pas des trucs de malade (en plus tous mes avatars se ressemblent éwé), mais quelques fois je m'ennuie, et comme je vous aime ♥.

to my best friends;
    Bae Kyung Rok
    it's always the same Jiho

Hwang Min Seok
    it's always the same Taejuny
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
i'm a peeker

Bae Kyung Rok
Bae Kyung Rok

SECTION : Economique
HERE I AM :
it's always the same Sansre1hb
Points • Fiche • Liens
Hang on to the good days, I can lean on my friends, they help me going through hard times but I'm feeding the enemy. I'm in league with the foe. Blame me for what's happening. I can't try, I can't try, I can't try... No one knows the hard times I went through.
it's always the same The_pe10

it's always the same Vide
MessageSujet: Re: it's always the same   it's always the same Icon_minitimeVen 28 Oct - 12:48

*______* Ils sont TROP beaux bon sang <3 Je le met de suite, gah, j'ai un sourire de débile dans mon amphi les gens me regardent bizarre mais pas grave! *gagatise*
Merciiiiiiii <3 Tu gères trop!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

it's always the same

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1